Monday, 3 June 2013

Your Kindness Means So Much

Well hello there! I'm back again after a busy weekend! First f all I said I'll dress up as a clown for a friends kiddies birthday. Now I have done this before for my own Nieces birthday and that itself was a nightmare! However I think I make a very pretty clown. Here is a picture I took on my way to the party, start after though I did have to go to work at good old McDonald's and it was only slightly awkward walking in. I bet all the kids thought Ronald had come!

Now onto the card for today, it's using a BRAND NEW STAMP SET called Best Of Flowers (133342) (£13.95). To celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25 years of business they are realising a stamp set each month with some of the best stamps over the years. Lucky for us, we haven't seen any of these ones before so all new stamps. Isn't that great! The flowers are just so elegant, but straight away I new I would be using this stamp the most!

I used it with the Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder (114517) which makes such a great impression. This folder was one of the first items I brought from Stampin Up and this is the first time I have used it! I'm so glad I have had the chance to use it before it goes! Hope you don't miss it! You can purchase it from me 24/7 by dropping me and email or a text, all information is on the side bar. Keeping up with the YouTube videos here is one making the card from today. 




Something else NEW to SU is SINGLE STAMPS! And have you seen them? I can not wait to get my hands on them, specially the glasses! So trendy and modern. Prefect for cards for teenagers... I would know seeing as I am one! I can see me making loads of cards for my friends with these stamps and they are all under £7! Please note that all the stamps fit onto an E block supplied by SU to add this to the stamp please quote the number (118484).

I do believe that is all from me for today. Please don't forget to pop over to the retiring lists for the Stamps  and the Accessories here.  Have a lovely day my friends.  

2 comments: