Wednesday, 8 May 2013

This&That Title Page

Morning all, hope you are keeping well and have made most of the sun rays! Sadly I have not so I'll have to fake bake it. But keep that a secret?

I was so lucky to receive my NEW love This&That kit yesterday lunch time. If I hadn't of had a hospital appointment then I would have got right down to crafting. However this wasn't the way (sad face). Once I was home other you couldn't see the floor, you had the brown packing paper hanging from the lights and parcel tape in my hair. Pretty image I know.
After spending a least a hour drooling over the paper and pages in the journal I started to craft! It's so lovely. I manage to craft and as it is the opening page I wanted to create a type of 'This book belongs to..', with out that stamp however I used a picture of myself instead and added my date of birth. I have a chuckle to myself with the way it was termed.

I am so excited for the party I'm holding on the 28th May to view and have a play with the kit. Please visit my Facebook to view the event created. It cost £35 and includes all 5 items of the kit and lunch. It promised to a an exciting day and event.

Or if you are really loving the kit like myself, purchase it as part of your starter kit and include the matching Inks, some ribbons and extra card? And receive 30% all your order in the first month with 20% off from there on. Please follow this link to view my journey and how to join.

Hope you all have a lovely day and please get in touch if you would like to talk. I'd be great to hear from you.



1 comment:

  1. This is such a fab page Martin - really fun and dynamic but elegant at the same time. Love your blog too and have had a lovely browse! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete