Wednesday, 1 May 2013

This & That

Do you ever feel like your crafting is a bit of This and That?

Well Thank You Stampin' Up! for making it all okay. Today we see the release of the new journal from SU with co-ordinating papers, washi tape, stickers and paper clips. Allowing you to put This and That together to make a beautiful mess all for £30!

I can't wait to get my hands on it! Its already on order and I have seen so many previews of it! Please Click Here to go to the leaflet about it or watch that video below. Contact me to collect yours. Its waiting.

Its the normal ways to contact me, nice and easy, call or text on 07712593191 and email me on martinboo@hotmail.co.uk

I'm off to get some sleep now and I'll be finding some photos to add to my journal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment