Tuesday, 14 May 2013

O is for One

Evening all! Oh do I have a lot to say, yes, that's more than normal before someone says it. Yesterday I spent the day in Telford for the regional training day. Firstly it was just nice to see all the lovely demonstrators there. What really touched my heart was the demonstrators who came and spoke to me, your kind words have truly encouraged me to carry on doing what I love! Please stay in touch my new friends.

That leads me onto my next point... Which I've just forgotten. Bare with me... Nope nothing.

Next then I'm sure you are all wanting to see the cards I made for my swaps. In exchanged I received some lovely cards and 3D objects which are just too cute for word! Some I'll be using parts in my future projects. Mine are in 6 colours which are- Real Red, Marina Mist, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight & Pumpkin Pie. Just so bright and just happy colours!


 

I simple just swaps the colours around for each card and they all look co-ordinated with one another and will be making a tag or even some skittle holders. The colours would look great!

We had lessons on 'How to' with loads of techniques and loads of spoilers! One spoiler I can't not wait for! Been wanting it to happen for a long time! That is all your getting from me!

Hope you like my swaps and I'll be back with what I made using the left overs and everything else I create!


7 comments:

  1. I got the red one because red is my favourite colour and once again your swap was my favourite. Please keep me one at Convention :)It was lovely to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! I always get a little starstruck when I see you Monica! Great work with you know what! ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Martin - I just popped onto your blog to say thanks for swapping with me - it's definitely one of the best swaps of the day! Mine was the polka dot parade Petite Purse. Hope you had a fun time. Kylie x (hellostamper.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swaps,love the embossed backgrounds and colours you've used o them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking swaps.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fab swap Martin ! So good to see you - I think we all came away buzzing with new ideas !!! I can't wait for you know what too !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I am pleased to say I just got in there with swapping with you, I saw yours with one of my team demos and I just had to have one Martin, so I stalked the hall till I found you, am so glad I did!! You must have thought I were a tad weird!!..lol It's a fab creation and one you should be proud of!! Like Monica I shall again seek you out for another swap!! Do come and seek me out I will have a special one for you!!

    ReplyDelete