Friday, 17 May 2013

New Baby

Afternoon everyone, doesn't everything feel ago right now? I'm lucky to have only had been scheduled to work fewer days the last 2 weeks which mean I have a lot more time to myself and craft! Which is always good (ignore my cries when it comes to pay day).

Before I start with today's card just a reminder about the event I will be holding at my home on the 28th. Yes as I'm sure you have guessed I'm on about the This&That event! I'm so excited and I hope you are too. It's a small cost of £35 which includes everything in the This&That bundle (133905) and you are able to use other card and inks which I have to use. I hope too see you the and the deadline for booking is this Tuesday. If you are unable to attend but would like the bundle for its collective price of £29.24, please just pop me a call, text or email me. My details will be posted below.

Now onto the card, loads of my friends and friends of friends are having babies! Now I'm the first to go 'Aww' to a little baby but when it come to making cards etc I've found that I didn't really have any baby stamp sets. Straight away I had a little panic but I found a stamp set I've had forever! And that's the Easy Events (123225) straight away I knew that I wanted it punched out and all the colours I wanted to use! This one is I made for a baby boy and its cute. I didn't want to add to much detail to the card but the First Edition DSP (121878) just finishes it off. I also added the 'B is for Baby' stamped image on the inside however I forgot to take a picture before I gave it to my friend. Sorry!

Just a remember about joining Stampin' Up! Now is a great time due to the offer of receiving an extra £25 of product onto of the £130. All you pay is £99. That in itself is worth joining. This doesn't have to be run as a business and you can just join for the 20% off every order. More information about my story with Stampin' Up! Is here for you to read.

As always ill be happy to help with you in anyway I can. Please feel free to pick up the phone and call or drop me a message via text or email. Here are my details; email is martinboo@hotmail.co.uk and to contact me via phone it's 07712596191.

Hope to talk to you soon.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Martin. It's nice and bright, makes a nice change on a baby card. Great colouring of the ducky too!

    ReplyDelete