Friday, 24 May 2013

Monogrammed Party Bag

Morning/ afternoon! (depending where you are viewing from)

Oh I have been so busy! Again I've been asked for serial baby card which I need to get on with and start making. On a personal note I would like to tell you about an experience I had on Wednesday night. On the 22nd May my franchises store all got together to go out for an evening. It was hel
d at a local night club and because it was my older brother who arrange the evenings had to help with a few things. One thing I didn't know about was my new little friend you can see in the picture! Isn't she lovely!


Now onto the little gift bag I made, it was originally for a baby for my sisters friend however something else was arranged instead. Therefore at my next workshop which is Tuesday the lovely ladies who are attending will have these as a treat. I will however use their initial instead of the B demonstrated here for Baby. I a, so excited for this event and is going to be such a good day! I'll be sure to share photos with you. I used the the First Edition DSP (121878) and the letter is using the Broadsheet Alphabet (120585). Have you noticed how cute the box is? Pop over here to view a video on how to make one. Thank you Michelle Last for the video!


Now onto something really exciting! You are able to place your Stampin' Up! Orders online! 24 hours 7 days a week. Yes this is exciting! I've been working on the button to go on my blog for days and still working on my SU site however Its coming along nicely.
It's so simple to order. You just pop over and everything is in there own categories making it easy to work your way around. If you don't know what the name of the stamp set is that fine every item has a picture clearly showing what you are buying.
It's not just for shopping, you have my calendar on there so you know when I'm free to hold a workshop or a party. See other project that come across and inspire me etc. It's a great way to get connect with a demonstrator and understand the world of SU more clearly. Use my lovely button to take you there! It needs clicking!
I hope you are all having a lovely day! I'll be off to work later! Wish me luck.



2 comments:

  1. The bag is lovely. Can't wait till Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are going to have such a good time!

      Delete