Friday, 3 May 2013

Father

Afternoon all! Hope your all well and enjoying the sun. I'm hoping I get some crafting done today however that down to weather I'm able to leave my bed or not. It truly is horrible being poorly although it does seem like I'm on the mend. Its been a busy week for me with work and going to college for all the meetings but I'm sure now this is what I need in life to be happy! Role on September I'm so excited!

Now onto today's card which is a very simple and clean cut card. I find simplistically the best way to go when dealing with men's cards. And with fathers just over a month away best start creating especially when you have 17 to make like myself! Well 16 now. Also I like to keep with browns blues and greens, especially for men's cards I should say.

I used the Dapper Dad Stamp Set (129198) which us found in the Spring/ Summer Mini Catalogue. So useful when it comes to male cards! I know I'll be turning to a lot over the next few days while crafting. Another thing I like about the stamp set is the pattern SU has used, which helps when putting a card together.

Now onto something exciting, for the first time I am offer a day where you can keep the products offered in the This & That bundle (£29.24). I'm offering the day at a price of £35 which purely covers the cost of the kit, lunch and all the ink and papers you want to use! I'm expecting it to be an amazing day with loads of laughs. It will run from 11am on the Tuesday 28th May till 3pm but knowing me I'll run over specially if we're busy crafting!
If you are interest please contact me and I'll answer any questions with no obligation to come along. To text or call it is 07712596191 and email is martinboo@hotmail.co.uk.


5 comments:

  1. Nice work, hope Dad likes it. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous collage work. Love the colours

    Claire x
    (crafty bloggers network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Martin. Very masculine colours and design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours used and the fabulous design, ideal card for themen.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers network DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smashing dads card! i always have trouble with mens cards, but you seem to have it sussed!!! Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete