Tuesday, 28 May 2013

A Cup Of Thanks

Morning all! Hope you are all keeping well. Sadly I've just recovered from some horrible bug which left me without my voice. My parents thought Christmas had come early, they really enjoyed teasing me about it. They soon regretted it when I recovered this morning. I didn't shut up. Finally started to feel better today, thankfully.


The card today is using the DSP Tea for Two (129311), which has to be one of my favourites! Using the circular design with the Island Indigo and So Saffron. The card didn't turn out how I wanted exactly but when the products are as good of quality as SU's it always works out in the end. The image is from the stamp set Morning Cup (120489), such a cute liner stamp set perfect for though of you who like to colour or paper piercing. I took the sentiment from another tea set though which is Tea Shoppe (125547). Over all it's become a cute card however the black board is to dominating for the card. Change that and I'll be happy. Not that I'm overly fussy.

Today I have my This&That workshop which I'm so excited for! Will be such a good day! Will let you know how it goes I'm sure! I've really started to enjoy using it and just making a crafting mess! I'll so the too pages I made about my trip to Birmingham in another post this week. It's still offer till the 31st. After this time it'll still be available to purchase as individual items just not as the bundle with the 15% off.

I have something exciting to say as well... I've made a YouTube video! AHHH! Please excuse my voice being very husky and rough, it's down to the sore throat which I'm sure in future videos. The video is of the Monogram Gift Bag.

Now time is running out sadly for you to claim the EXTRA £25 on top of the original £130 of product of your choice. The £155 will only cost you £99. This is a WOW offer! Don't miss it! 
If you would like to talk to me about anything to do with Stampin' Up! Or just for a chat please drop me  a message on the details on the side bar and I'll get back to you soon.
Hope the rest of you day is lovely, unlike the weather!


4 comments:

  1. great video martin :)
    Could you please give me the measurements you used :)
    thanks for sharing
    have fun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing, it measures at 6 inches by 11.
      score across the top at 2, 5, 7 and 10 (include 1 and 6 for and even finish to the top.)
      and score along the bottom at 2 inches.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete