Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Thinking of You

Afternoon Lovelies, how are you this sunny day? I hope you're all taking advantage of the weather and taken the craft room outside for the day! (I know I have!) I'm currently trying so hard to stay awake after working hard the past week, however it looks like I'm losing this battle. Which is why I am posting now so I can get an early night!

Tonight's card was made a while ago when a family friend passed, but... I lost it and only recently found it again, therefore I might as well post it. I believe I said before how I feel Sympathy cards should be kept simple and not to have it too busy. Plus Basic Grey and Elegant Eggplant work well as a colour scheme for these cards.

I used a much loved stamp set 'You Are Loved(123777) which if rumours are true we'll be saying good-bye to it soon! Sad? So am I, although I cant wait to see a few of the new goodies soon!! I love the flowers and how they make the circle look even more delicate, also the paper piecing also around the edge of the circle just looks so lovely and yet its so simple! All products are available to purchase from me 24/7  and for more products View the Catalogue Here.

The current promotion is still running to get an extra £25 of product on the starter kit for free! Contact me by Phone and text on 07712596191 or email me on martinboo@hotmail.co.uk for have all you questions answered. If you are ready to purchase the £99 Start Kit Click Here.

Thank you for visiting, please leave your comments below.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card, love the embossing on the black and the beautiful stamped image.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely card. So simple but elegant. XX

    ReplyDelete