Saturday, 27 April 2013

Oh, Hello!

Morning all, Hope you have been keeping well. Happy its the weekend? Currently I'm suffering from writers block, not a clue what to write about, so please excuse the waffle! Today's card is using the Oh, Hello Stamp Set (130733) and what I would say is the coordinator paper Tea for Two (129311). It was so simple to create but like me having writers block I also had crafter's block! Which is never good!

I spent my night yesterday evening cleaning my room which secondly is my craft space so hopefully I'll have time to create something a little more interesting for you all. And that reminds me I have swaps to make too. It's all go here! Might just use this stamp set! If you have any ideas of your own on cool techniques you'd like to see, leave me a comment below and I'll do my best! I'm excited for some craft time later!

Hope you all have a good Saturday and you get some crafting done!


2 comments:

  1. Love the patterned papers against the black, great sentiment stamp.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card :)

    I have the same issue with my room when I want to clean it, because it's also my craft room haha ;)

    Thanks for sharing! X

    ReplyDelete