Friday, 19 April 2013

F is for Friend

Afternoon Lovelies! I hope you've been busy crafting, I still have a few cards to saw you from the Pinkies Weekend away. Therefore I thought I best get on with posting the next one. But first; much needed information about the latest fantastic offers from SU.


Firstly if the Starter Kit wasn't already enough of a bargain at only £99 for £130 worth of product (which you get to choose yourself!)  But until the 30th of May you can claim an extra £25 of product for the £99 which means you are given an £155! Sign up online here!
And...

You can Host a Party and earn an extra £25 to spend on products in both the Annul catalogue and the Spring/Summer catalogue when the party totals £250.

Next is the Colour Revolution! Every so Often Stampin' Up! Brings in some lovely new colours for us to play with! And they have not disappointed us, bring back some of our much loved In Colours, like Pool Party and Island Indigo however to make room for these lovelies we have to say goodbye to some of our old friends like Bashful Blue and River Rock. Are you excited about any colours participially  I know I'll be saying a big 'Hello' to Smoky Slate! To view a larger version simply click on the picture.

That's all the exciting part over with! If you would like any help please contact me. Now onto the card, I have being dying to use the stamp set Occasions Alphabet (123598 pg 147) which is simply lovely and so useful! Defiantly one I would turn to a lot from now on. And have you seen the cute little flowers cute flowers from Artisan Embellishment Kit (129328) from the Spring/Summer catalogue, so versatile that I've been buying a fair few of them.
Its always good to be daring with the colours you use together, for example the saying blues and greens should never be seen? Well you can throw that thought away; just look how great blue and pink look together. I would have never put them together until now. 

Please feel free to contact me about any information above, it'd be lovely to hear from you.


3 comments:

  1. Martin this card is exceptional, I love it. The stamped butterfly in the background is stunning, and minimal embellishments are perfect.

    Claire x
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    (PS-I think that certain shades of blue and green work perfectly together....LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Claire! Marina Mist is one of my favourite colours! And adding a green shade with it would make an amazing summer/spring time card!

      Delete
  2. Ooh fab :-) Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete