Thursday, 25 April 2013

A little Gift

Afternoon Lovelies, Its so strange to have my laptop back, being able to Blog and use Facebook again feels great. Nothing like keeping in touch with your friends though social networking. So for those of you who follow my Facebook page, you will know the past few days I've been busy crafting and arranging a little gift for certain people. Finally late last night I completed the first on.

I've designed the little gift to send to anybody who signs as a Demonstrator or a Hobby Demo under myself, this is designed as a Thank You and a welcome from me. I feel a lot of people out there don't quite understand that with Stampin' Up! that you don't have to have a business from it. If you have a passion for craft and the products then join to get £130 worth of goods for £99 and then 20% off all the orders you place. I cannot be any more sincere when I say that there is something for everyone's needs.

Anyway onto what I've been doing. I have branded my team with the Geek Chic Glasses! How trendy are they at the moment? I Love Them! I wear them on a daily basis just as a fashion accessory, so cute! And other demonstrators think so too! Caroline and Krista from the Netherlands have been caught modelling them! (Sorry Ladies) These will be yours to show you apart of my team and just a symbol to show your a Mini Mayhem!! Along with this you'll receive a card and a notebook handmade by myself, of course.

Myself and Caroline at the Pinkies Weekend
Krista sporting the glasses at Regional Training in the Netherlands


I hope you love the project today, please contact me with any questions about it or just leave a comment on this post, It's always lovely hearing from you all!



5 comments:

  1. Hi, I love what you have made, i love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crumb Cake and Marine Mist truly are my favourite colours! Thank you for your comment x

      Delete
  2. whahahaha little rebel that you are using our photos! hahaha
    I am repeating myself again by telling you I love your work.
    Big hug from across the Nord Sea.
    xxx
    Caro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I can't help it we all look amazing in them!
      Repeat yourself all you want :)
      And a huge Thank You Caro! xxx

      Delete
  3. This is great Martin!! LOL, wish there was a picture of me with your glasses.... like to have a notecard from YOU :-))
    Anyway, you're so funny and I'm glad I have met you in Birmingham!! Xx Erna

    ReplyDelete