Tuesday, 5 February 2013

Hostess Gift

Afternoon
Yesterday was my the first day of my 2 weeks off! 
Therefore I started by straightening up. 
However that lasted all of 2 minutes because I remembered the I need to finish this cute little gift. 
Its a gift for a lovely lady who is holding a paper in the next for days!
I cant wait to be around people in a crafty mess! 
Well here is it: 

The little cards I made into a gift cards buy just adding a whole and tiring some ribbon though it!
Easy! 
Its made using the kit Boutique Boxes (129306). 
So effective and such a great gift to give to another crafty friend!

Please feel free to contact me to order 24/7 or just for a chat :D
~x~

12 comments:

  1. A great hostess gift Martin. I am sure she will love it.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous gift Martin...It's beautiful hun and I'm sure she'll love it
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous gift, she will definitely love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab gift, love the colours.

    Sylv x
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift Martin. Love the colours you've used.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab little gift set, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful gift, love the colours. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and I love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project Martin! I bet the lady loves it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice idea to make this for your hostess.....I'm sure she'll love it. Hope it's a good party for you x

    ReplyDelete