Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Friendship

Evening everyone, 
I asked everyone on my Facebook page what stamp set they'd like me to use.
The first request was for Secrete Garden (129144)
Here's the stamp set: 
Its lovely however as you can imagine not easy to use. 
I started but stamping the flowers ready to colour in! 
Now this is then I turned to our Stampin' Write Makers and the Blender Pen.
It look me a while to colour 3 flowers out but hey... worth it in the end!
Here's the overall card: 


I'm not going to lie now...
I'm still in shock how well the Pretty in Pink and Island Indigo work together!
I just love the greeting too!
Its using the new Feel Good (129684) stamp set in the mini!
I believe its worked well and turned out okay. 
Please leave a comment letting me know what you think

Hope to speak to you soon!
~x~



10 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Martin. Love the layout, the sentiment is lovely and your colouring is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done a great job of colouring in with the markers and blenders- beautiful flowers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Martin
    Just when I didn't think your designs could get better you excel yourself again x
    Love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flowers are coloured beautifully and the sentiment is ace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Martin, some fabulous cards! Love them all hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic Martin, love the flowers and I have this stamp set but not used yet.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Martin, love the flowers and colours xxx brilliant colouring in skills too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Martin, love the colours and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fabulous Martin...love the flowers that you've coloured to perfection.
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful Martin! I'm now a follower so keep on blogging please? You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete