Friday, 8 February 2013

Celebrate

Evening my lovely followers! 
Its a bit of a late post but hey we only live once right? ;)
Today I've spent it cleaning and organizing everything!! And I mean everything!
Not quite finished but I really had to post.
Today I have a chance for everyone to win the Papaya Collage stamp set!

All you need to do is pop along to my Facebook page 
(located on the sidebar is a button which will take you right there, magic)
Share the post about the prize and be in a chance of winning!
How easy! 
Now for a card that I made. 
Just purely as my room was looking too clean for its own good!
Its using the celebration item Feeling Sentimental (129630) 


Its so simply but elegant! 
Anyway I hope to see you over on my Facebook page!
And as always don't worry about dropping me a message on there, by text or email. 

Talk to you soon 
~x~

2 comments:

  1. what a fabulous card, love the different elements you've used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Martin, love the design and all the embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete