Friday, 25 January 2013

Just Because...


               


Afternoon my lovelies, 
So I say I'd be back but sadly work got in the way! 
But no fret I'm here today, 
With a card using the new DSP paper from Sale-A-Bration 
And the Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set. 

Its cute and will be a lovely card to give to someone I'm sure you'd agree!
Well here it is: 

                          

This stamp set is FREE! Can you believe it! 
To be able to claim yours just contact me with an order of £45 (before P&P)
And it'll be yours!
Or you can even choose from many items found Here

Thank you for popping buy and I'll be back soon. 

~x~


  

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card, especially love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the background card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Martin, love the backing paper, and the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card - love the colours. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card,fab design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool, love your design and how you have positioned the elements :)

    ReplyDelete