Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Scrapbook Page

Afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen! 
Well today I have a scrapbook page which a I was ask to make as inspiration with the stamp set. 
The stamp set I used was Apothecary Art. 

Isn't it just lovely and so versatile! 
 Now I'm not a scrapbooker in the slightest but I dabble time to time! 

I just love the background I created using the the diagonal plate for the Simply Scored and inked over it! 
Just so elegant!

Please remember the give away! 
For you chance to win: 
You need to place an order with me.
Their is no minimum amount to the order! 
Please Click Here for to view the catalogue!
Then ether Text/Call on 07712596191 
Or Email martinboo@hotmail.co.uk
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!

See you soon
~x~

5 comments:

  1. Would never have guessed you weren't a scrap booker, the page is fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous page and I love those stamps! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby layout x love the vintage feel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful page, I love the vintage feel and the way you photograph your work is fabulous too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow its gorgeous, love the background it is FABULOUS xxxx

    ReplyDelete