Thursday, 8 November 2012

One in a Million

Morning again! 
Right I'm going to have to rush this post because I have work in just a second! 
I really love the Papaya Collage stamp set (126610)! 
And I know you all do too! 
The card measures 5 1/2 inches square, which for me is a large card to what I normally use. 
Anyhow here is the card: 



I really need to stop using brown and pink! 
But its goes lovely together I'm sure you agree!

Please remember the give away! 
For you chance to win this set: 
You need to place an order with me.
Their is no minimum amount to the order! 
Please Click Here for to view the catalogue!
Then ether Text/Call on 07712596191 
Or Email martinboo@hotmail.co.uk
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!

See you soon 
~x~

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the colours and the layout
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card Martin, you should do more of this size card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You make me want to splash out but Christmas is soon! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Martin, just love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, lovely layering and the pleated ribbon is gorgeous.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card i love the design.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete