Friday, 9 November 2012

Kindness Matters

Back again!
This time with a really simply card i quickly made at 1 o'clock this morning! 
E.g you better like it! Lol!

It uses the Kindness Matters Stamp Set (122902)
Which is just so lovely, and anybody who knows me...
I LOVE BUTTERFLIES!!!
Well know you all know! 
I choose to mix this with what I must say is my favourite paper Comfort Cafe (126898) 

Here it is: 
    
I just lovely the butterfly and the paper! 
Oooo I get the shakes knowing that everything matches! 

Please remember the give away! 
For you chance to win this set: 
You need to place an order with me.
Their is no minimum amount to the order! 
Please Click Here for to view the catalogue!
Then ether Text/Call on 07712596191 
Or Email martinboo@hotmail.co.uk
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!

See you soon 
~x~




6 comments:

  1. love the colour scheme here-fab choice- only ever seen in purples and blues, may just have to CASE this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card, and such gorgeous papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin, I love your combination of papers and stamps used on this card - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete