Sunday, 18 November 2012

Imagine

Evening All!
I'm here again, very tired after working 19 days straight! 
If anyone can give a good back rub that would be great! 

Firstly can you guess the colour of today's card? 
Well done! 
(I'm guessing you got it right?)
Crumb Cake and Primrose Petals! 

Please excuse the poor lighting in these photo's, with the sun setting earlier just not enough time in the day! 
Anyway enough waffling from me! 
Here we go: 



(123757- Papillon Potpourri)       (120306- Word Play)       (118611- Elements of Style)

There you have it! 
Dads just called because dinner is ready! (Yummy) 

See you all soon
~x~

6 comments:

  1. I love these Martin, and what a gorgeous card! Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, love the colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, a fabulous combination of stamps and colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Martin. I was lucky enough to get one of your swaps from convention and I just wanted to say I really like your style x

    ReplyDelete