Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Always Friend

Good morning friends!
How are you this sunny morning? 

I'm back once again! 
Please could you all do me a favour? 
Don't let me slip back into not blogging!
I love sharing something I'm so passionate about. 

Now onto the card.
Personally I feel there is too much going on in it however I've been reassured by the Pinkies that its lovely! 
So nice having such a supportive team! 
Thank You all who maybe reading this!

Ready to see it? 
                         

 Everything Eleanor (124162)             Affection Collection (127946)               You Are Loved (123777)

Your comments are all welcome;
Like are all you emails, texts and emails.
Thank You!

Please remember the give away! 
For you chance to win: 
You need to place an order with me.
Their is no minimum amount to the order! 
Please Click Here for to view the catalogue!
Then ether Text/Call on 07712596191 
Or Email martinboo@hotmail.co.uk
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!

See you soon
~x~


9 comments:

  1. What a fab card....I love it! Brown and pink go so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the design xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fabulous card Martin, brown and pink are my favourite colour combination.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, love the colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great colour combination.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card I love the layout and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly GORGEOUS, STUNNING card, love the colour combo and the stamps are gorgeous, love the style and design FABULOUS xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a gorgeous card I just love the colour combo too x

    ReplyDelete