Monday, 5 November 2012

For You

Hello again people! 
I'm back with a reminder of the prize draw that will be ending this weekend! 
And to start this lovely week I have a very simple card for you using the set. 
Ready to see? 



Lovely I'm sure you'd agree! 
Please remember to enter: 
You need to place an order with me.
Their is no minimum amount to the order! 
Please Click Here for to view the catalogue!
Then ether Text/Call on 07712596191 
Or Email martinboo@hotmail.co.uk
I will be in touch with you within 24 hours!


See you all soon! 
~x~

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Martin, I love the style of the card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, love the flower x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful card Martin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its Gorgeous Martin, very elegant, love those stamps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I really love the ornate frame and color! xx

    ReplyDelete