Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Some Great News!

Dear friends it truly has been too long! Please except my apologies! 
However i come back with some fantastic new but for myself and with Stampin Up! 
Firstly personally I've been trying for a promotion with work for a long time and i can now say that I've received it! After all the hard work and twelve hour shifts I'm finally move up! 
Secondly I've just come back from the Olympics after working in the biggest McDonald's ever! And yes it was BIG! 
Best experience ever meeting some fantastic people and customers! 

Now onto Stampin Up!
We have a new catalogue! Have you seen it yet? When i did i had to pick my jaw off the floor. 
I can say I'm in love! 
Have a look at it on the side bar just to the right ---> 

Not only is there that new catalogue... 
The retirement list has been released! which for most is a sad time as I'll surely miss some of the stamp that are leaving however look to the future and what Stampin Up will be bring us! 

And yet even more news!! 
How you considered joining Stampin Up? 
Well any EU country where Stampin Up is in can come and join my 'Little Mayhem's'! 
This means i can have a demonstrator in France, Spain, Germany and all the other countries. 
How Fantastic?!?! 

I think i should end this in a card that I've made right?
Well here is a cute little Thanks You card I made for my Nephew for his teachers.

So that's me done for today! Will be back soon! I promise!
See you guys soon!
~x~

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty - I love the pink and grey. Love the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Martin. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete