Monday, 14 May 2012

Thinking Of You

Evening Ladies! How are we all?
Well I hope you are having a fantastic time at the moment!
I'm so happy; the reason you may ask? I've been able to get crafting! Doesn't that make us all feel better!
Well I have got a fair few projects to share with you! I also have a few picture from regional training to share! There are some talented demonstrators out there!
Now onto today's card; people say its tempting fate by making 'Thinking of You' cards but I just think they are a great way to express your thoughts for another at any difficult time!
Here is the card:

Well I'll see you all soon! 
Happy Crafting! 

11 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Chris - keep up the good work and welcome to Stampin Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeously beautiful, just love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it's so beautiful xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very stylish and very elegant
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so nice. Beautiful design. How can i design like this for the Plastic cards? I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Throwing message with deep shades is an unique idea, your approach of designing admires me a lot...

    ReplyDelete