Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Young Vermilion

Morning everyone! 
Please don't shout i know its been a while again but you need to blame McDonald's!!
Anyway I have managed to get some crafting in last night however I was surprised how the card came out
I've had the Young Vermilion stamp since it come out but I haven't used it!
Its a lovely detailed stamp which i fell in love with however it had to be coloured in! 
Now I'm forever practising with the blender pens but I think this bird has came out really well!
Before anyone says anything ether I know Vermilion are red normally but it didn't look right so its blue instead!!

Have you noticed a new product that will be coming on May 1st? 
Its great and i have many ideas on how to use the dies! 
I'm off to work now so I'll catch you later!

Cya x

12 comments:

  1. Martin this is fabulous!!! I am loving the bird very much even if it is in blue! Fabulous layout too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card....Who cares about the colour of the bird, it's still great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the bird and the design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card martin,the bird looks perfect.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - perfect colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this card is gorgeous...great work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely brilliant card, as are the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Martin it's fantastic !! Perfect perfect perfect ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Martin, the colors are fabby too xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bird. I need to practice more with blending too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful design and I really like the bird blue. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete