Friday, 9 March 2012

Birthday Wishes (a little bit late!)

Afternoon All,
Please don't shout at me for not being around :( but I've been so busy!!
Like this card this post is a little bit late! 
For I've been meaning to post it since Sunday!!
If only days were longer!

Now straight to the card!!

I've been waiting so long to use this stamp set but i finally found the chance!!
Here is the products i used: 
Forever Young (122572) (C)
Happiest Birthday Wishes (122617) (Hostess)
Marina Mist Card Stock (121682)
Marina Mist Ink (119668)
Basic Black Ink (101179)
Basic Black Card Stock (121688)
Whisper White Card Stock (106549)
Patterns Designer Paper Neutrals (117157)
Whisper White Stain Ribbon (114616)
Scallop Trim Border (118402) 

That is all please feel free to contact me at any time! 
I'll be back soon; i promise!

Cya soon!!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Martin, This is my favourite colour at the moment. Lovely to have you back, don`t make it so long next time. :O) Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really elegant, love the colour and the clock is really sweet
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Martin xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have an award on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete