Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Be My Valentine

Morning all!!
Yes I'm back again & so is my offer!
With any order you will still receive a pack of 6x6 Cheerful Treat DSP!
There is no minimum to the amount you need to order ether!
My email and number are at the top of the page or under the tab 'Contact Me'

Now onto the tiny card for today! 
I myself isn't a fan of Valentines day however I did find myself making this cute card.
I believe it would count as a clean and simple card because it only took me about 2 minutes!
Sound easy? Well it really was, here is the card:


For this card i used: 
Delightful Dozen (122652)(C)
Heart to Heart Punch (119881)
Whisper White Card Stock (106549)
Cherry Cobbler Card Stock (121681)
Cherry Cobbler Ink (119669
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon (120992)

That's all for today and remember today is a get day to buy or just get in touch just for a chat :) 

Cya Later!!

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card, I'm now a follower .
    Hugs Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, looks simply elegant too. I've just been having a look at your blog, you've got some gorgeous work and a lovely blog. Happy crafting, NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunningly beautiful card and looking at your other work too. You do some amazing work and I love your blog too. I have become a follower too...

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ps if you are interested I have blogaversary candy giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful and elegant card, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely elegant card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great simple clean card, wish I could resitrict myself more! there is a blogging buddy who runs a less is more craft challenge, why don't you enter it into that, you never know, you might win some goodies, see mandi at enchanted occasions, Happy crafting, Sue xxhttp://www.turnercontemporary.org/turner-and-margate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee, think you can see where I have been visiting, sorry, this is the correct link :http://enchantedoccasions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and very elegant.. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card - and that ribbon just finishes it off beautirully.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, now a follower xx

    ReplyDelete