Wednesday, 23 November 2011

My First Workshop =D

EKKK! Are you excited? I know I am!
It will be held at my home on the 7th December at 7pm and will last till around 9
The class will consist of the chance of making 4 cards and a holder for them
Also this night will allow you too browser though Stampin' Ups catalogue & order our amazing products

Now for you two see what you'll be making:



The price for the eventing is £5
I'm doing a special offer that if you bring a friend you'll be put into a draw to win a mystery prize,
(will be revealed on the night)
and if you place a £30 order you'll be given your class for free. 

For more information on the class or to reserve your place then email me,
I'm normally able to email within an hour however please bear with me.

Hope to see some of my crafty friends there!

Cya soon Craftiers!
 



2 comments:

  1. Love the cards. Will definitely be there.

    Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a brilliant Evening - lovely meeting you and
    Your family. Put Emma and I down for your
    Next evening. And I'll be in touch about you
    Doing a demo at Redditch Craft club.
    Regards Barbx

    ReplyDelete