Thursday, 4 August 2011

The Card

Right everyone, how are you?
I no its been a long time since my last post, I've just been so busy with work, you wouldn't believe it!
Now i kept mentioning my sister birthday cards well i just grabbed my phone and took a picture. It has a strong musical theme to it because Kirsty likes to sing and play instruments, so i went with it!
Here's how it turned out:
Please ignore the mess in the background, because believe me the floor is worse! I think i just told you what I'm up too today; yes, cleaning my room.
Oh before i forget, thank you for all your questions however for some reason blogger isn't allowing me to reply or write a comment so please be patient and hopefully i will soon!

Cya soon Crafters!

List of materials:

4 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card! My sister has a passion for music as well and for her birthday I plan on making her a music-themed card - thanks for the inspiration!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card - great work. Is the clef a stamp?
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've updated with a List of products used, the clef stamp is there under the place i brought it from. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love it. Kirsty is a very lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete