Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Butterfly Notebook's!

Hey everyone!
Right i do apologies bout the time of this blog however its taken me close to 3 hours to upload this picture, silly right?
Anyway, i have got the CUTEST little notebook's to show you! Now i have to admit I'm not the clever person who thought of these i took inspiration from Ruth at Artful Stampin'. She also explains how to put them together and what she used. However for me i used the colours Marina Mist, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Crumb Cake & Real Red, most likely my favourite colours from Stampin' Up!


I'm on a early at work tomorrow so will most likely be crafting after that and you never no if i can get my phone working you may get my sisters birthday card which i think is so elegant!

Cya soon Crafters!

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Martin, I am so pleased to have inspired you to make them! I might just have to make a few more! Which church do you go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic new background - really love it!! As well as the cutest butterfly notebooks. Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need more entries, please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete