Friday, 17 June 2011

As I promised

As i promised yesterday i thought I'd post the the candles I've decorated. Now i have a load of stuff that's just sat in a box and i noticed these lovely blue candles were there. I instantly noticed the colour was close to
Marina Mist from Stampin' Up! Now i love matching Marina Mist with Crumb Cake and with the perfect pearls in the center i think it works so well.

I've just noticed that one of them is higher than the other so I'll go and move it down quickly. I just think they are so cute and would make such a lovely gift for someone!

Fathers Day is Sunday so I'm off to do the last 2 cards i need before posting one later tonight with the others to follow tomorrow!

Cya x

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I am also a young crafter and now a follower. :)

    Check out my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in the early stages but I promise it'll get better! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete