Monday, 25 April 2011

Urm, i think im in the right place!

Afternoon, I'm sorry its been so long, I'm not going to make excuses or anything lets get down to the crafty stuff ;). Now i promised a Easter box but i changed it to a little baby boy bucket! its so cute and turned out better than what i thought! Here it is:
Now i don't think this picture does it any Justice at all and i cant wait for one of my mates to have a baby boy or girl, as I'll be making a girl one soon. Also i was up town one day and found in T.K Max loads of Making Memories stuff for just £4 a kit! So if you have a chance pop down to your local and see what you can pick up! I'll be putting my Stampin' Up! stuff to one side and be working with them for a little bit ;).
Have a good day people!
Cya x

1 comment:

  1. Another brilliant idea, and I can't wait to see what do with the girls one, what have you put in it?

    ReplyDelete