Sunday, 3 April 2011

So this is the plan

Basically i need to update my blog more! And there are reasons as to why it takes me time but there shouldn't be an excuse, so basically i have like 5 cards made and all photoed and therefore will right all the blogs out but wont post them. You'll have to wait!
As it is mother day i have been making a fair few cards, now i set myself a challenge; use more colour! you may have noticed i like my Crumb Cake card stock, a lot. I toned it down for this card though using So Saffron, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip.
I used the Chocolate Chip as a card base and to mat and out line the layers. Next i used a small Pretty in Pink, the reason why i didn't use much of these colour is because they are very strong independent colours which work on their own, in comparison to the So Saffron which is subtle and makes a perfect background. That kind if sounded like a part of an essay, sorry!
Another change for me was that i lightly decorated the inside of the card, which isn't something i do often . Now that's all for this card, I'll be back soon promise!

Have a nice Mothers Day all :D x

2 comments: