Thursday, 31 March 2011

Oh my days

Evening all,

Well with mother’s day just around the corner, I’d thought I had of started mother’s day card however I started last night. Luckily my Mum doesn't keep an eye on my blog so I can post pictures of the cards. So I’ve been waiting for a while to try this technique out, imp not 100% sure on what’s it called but I like it :-D!
Anyway the card is a single layer card and worked into with white gel pen and green marker. I thought it was missing something so I also added a bow and border, from this card I have discovered I don't like single layered cards; the more layers the better!!!!

Here’s how the card turned out, and I think you'll be seeing me use this stamp a lot:

That’s all for now, I’m going to get some crafting done tonight as I do have 12 mother’s day cards to make. Yay -.-

Cya x

3 comments:

  1. love the way the flower pops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know where you get your inspiration from but i'm certainly getting some from you!! Please tell how you created this Mothers Day card. Where did you get the stamp from and what inks did you use? Keep up the brilliant work - bet wishes Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card, love the way you have coloured it.

    ReplyDelete