Monday, 28 March 2011

Its been a while dear friends...

Afternoon everyone, isn't it a lovely day!
Well where do I start? It’s been a busy few days. First Carol and Jan came:-D it has been so nice to get to know them and get crafting with them. It was so kind of them to bring me so many different bits and pieces over from the American Stampin' Up! So if you’re reading this THANK YOU!
Now here is a card I made on Saturday night when crafting with them after a long day at the NEC. It was established on the way to the NEC that I’m a Stampin' Up! Whore, in which I’m proud, also from meeting both Carol and Jan I cannot wait to become a demo for Stampin' Up! It is only 7 months... not that I’m counting.

I'll have to get back to you with all the supplies used as my Stampin’ Up! Catalogue is at Carol’s house so I’m not bringing it backwards and forwards all the time.
Oh before I forget, I got my Mini Catalogue from Stampin' Up! This weekend and it’s so full of amazing products! Boy do I wish I was rich, not that it would last with the amount I like spending. I do recommend you take a look at Stampin' Up! Products as they are one of the best companies I’ve come across.

Anyway I thinks that’s me don for today, off to clean my room!

Cya x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Martin glad you had a great time at NEC I went in November and spent a fortune need a lotto win loltake care
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete