Woo! First blog post ever; how exciting! Boy do i have a a craft idea for you, its a elegant notelet holder with notelets. I have had the idea for ages for a box to hold cards in however i could never get my head around where to start (shape, colour, tones etc).
Well here is what i came out with in the end:
And the Notelets:
List of materials:
- Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Card Stock & Ink
- Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Ink
- Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon
- Stampin' Up! Jumbo Eyelets
- Stampin' Up! Bliss
- Basic Grey Cappella Paper Collection
- Papermania Brads
- Revision Cards from Tesco
- Nestabilities - Labels Eight
So that's everything to do with the project, feel free to leave comment, suggestion etc. As you can guess I'm still every new to this so any advice on blogger what be helpful; just get in touch if you have anything to say!
Have a great day!