Saturday, 26 February 2011

Final Birthday Card

Afternoon everyone!
Today is the final birthday card for my Nan, i made this yesterday after seeing a YouTube video. I'd have to admit i did completely copy it but i liked it as it was. One thing i did change was the ruffle across the middle, now the lady shown how to gather the ribbon. I did attempt this way however it just didn't give the effect i was hoping with the card, instead of this i did a line of sticky strip and just layered it.
I don't think there is anything else i need to say, the card is made out of all Stampin' Up! products. I'm back at school next week, so i may be a bit slow on updating my blog, but I'll do my best!

Have a good rest of the day everyone and I'll be back soon!


5 comments:

  1. wow this is gorjuss Martin I love it and your nan will too no doubt
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card for your Nan. Thanks for showing us how to make the butterflies too. You are sooooo creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I bet your Nan will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi martyn
    this is gorgeous ...just founf your blog from Andy ...i am now one of your followers ....
    sylvie
    Gibraltar
    martyn can you take the word verifaction off your blog ...look at mine to see how

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur Nan will be over the moon with card, it is stunning

    ReplyDelete