Thursday, 24 February 2011

Evening all :) Just want to say a big thank you for all the lovely comment and support I've been given to keep crafting. Now as i mentionted before its my Nans birthday at the end of the week and i wanted to use what i had left if my card stock from the last two cards.
I made this card for my brother in law for my sister for valentines day, and i wanted to one like it for my nan. Here is the Valentines day version using the bliss stamp set from Stampin' Up! :

From here using merina mist and crumb cake. I also tryed to do this card without any stamping (which i did), however i fund i had to the sentiment- not good! This is what i came up with:
Ignore the sentiment i think i may find something to cover that up with because the more i look at it the worst it makes me feel. Other than that i use my embosslit from Stampin up in america (always good to have friends from everywher ;-) lol ) Which reminds me my bests frriends Mum (who is american-Hi Carol) has two friends coming over at the end of march and Carol asked me to make a few things to trade witht them, so i'll have updates on everything i do for them.

Anyway thats all from me tonight!! Cya everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Martin.
    Brilliant work, love all your cards, and thanks for the little tut on the gorgeous butterfly.
    Excellent blog - I'll be back :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin I can't wait to meet you. You are awesome. Jan and I are both SU demonstrators and OMG you make us look like amatuers. I love your style. See you soon. Carol Yakima, WA USA

    ReplyDelete