How does the ‘Stampin' Up! Groupie′work?
- This club needs 10 lovely crafters to go ahead.
- The club with run for 10 months, from March 2012 to November 2012.
- Each crafty members spends £15 a month before p&p.
- Each member will have a ‘hostess month’ where they will receive £25 ‘hostess pounds’ to spend.
- P&P each month will be £4.95
How do Hostess Pounds work?
Hostess Pounds can be spent on the items in the front section of the catalogue. This section features exclusive stamps sets which can only be earned when hosting a workshop or joining a club like this one.
Each product in the hostess section will have a hostess value next to it. This will indicate how much of your pounds you will spend if you select that particular set.
What will I receive when joining the club?
By joining the club you will receive:
- £25 hostess pounds to spend during your hostess month.
- You have the chance to top up the clubs sales, to the various hostess levels, earning you more hostess pounds.
- A free gift from myself on your 'hostess month'
What do I agree to when joining the club?
By joining the club you agree to:
- Spending £15 a month for 10 months, March 2012 – November 2012, on items from the Stampin’ Up! catalogue.
- Paying £4.95 a month for postage. Your order will be sent by Royal Mail Recorded delivery.
Anything else I need to know?
- Direct Bank Transfer.
- Cheque – To be sent to my home address each month.
- PayPal Invoice (+4% of the total to cover charges for using the PayPal system)
- Members can have more than one place in the club.
- Please do not hesitate to email me with any questions and/or register your interest as soon as possible, as places are going fast.